The applications for this year closed on December 25th, 2021. The scholarship recipients will be announced on January 25th, 2022.
At Scrintal we are motivated to give back to society. With this aim, we started the Scrintal 2021 Scholarship Programme to provide motivated undergraduate students with a financial aid opportunity.
The scholarship aims to support the students;
- financially to ease the burden of tuition fees, study materials, living expenses and miscellaneous costs of being a student
- academically by providing free access to Scrintal to ease creating a structure in the study process
- socially and academically by giving exclusive access to Scrintal community
Scholarship & Benefits
The Scrintal scholarship provides the following benefits;
- 250 USD financial aid
- 3 month Premium Trinka Membership (grammar and language correction tool for academic and technical writing)
- Premium usage of Scrintal’s product for the entire study period
- Access to the Scrintal webinars and community events on productivity and study techniques
- Continuous mentorship from the Scrintal team in career planning, entrepreneurship and academic life.
- Being an enrolled student at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s level) during the 2021/2022 study period.
- Students from all study fields, universities, colleges and geographical locations are welcome to apply. Scrintal encompasses this broad eligibility criteria to promote equal opportunity for all students globally.
- The application is carried out through the application form below. By filling in the application form, you automatically join the Scrintal waitlist.
- Passionate presentation of one's study area
- Creative and unique answer on innovation idea or dream solution in one's study area
- A solid plan on how to use the scholarship
7 September 2021 - 25 December 2021
When do the applications close?
The applications for this year close on December 25th 2021
When is the scholarship awarded?
January 25th 2022
The selection process will be conducted by a selection committee consisting of:
Please do not contact the individual jury members for scholarship related questions.